ESmedo - Translations and Language Services helps you internationalise your business
We have the most advanced technical resources at our disposable and the best-qualified professionals to simultaneously translate the same document into several languages – with accuracy and speed. Multi-language translations are assigned to a team of expert linguists, including translators and reviewers, which is supervised by a project manager. The person coordinating the translations is responsible for locating suitable translators and ensuring they meet the linguistic and format requirements. The project coordinator is always on hand to solve any queries they may have and to ensure delivery of files within the agreed time.
ESmedo - Traducciones selects the best specialists and puts together a multilingual team of translators with experience related to the specific content of the document. The exclusive OTM translation management system is an essential tool in managing a task as complex as a multilingual project.
Daniel Jordà Tormo – Sworn English Translator Legal translator in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Catalan.
Daniel Jordà translates legal, economic and business documents. In addition undertaking translations in his linguistic combinations he is also specialised in project management and is repsonsible for selecting translators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation and Interpretation: Universitat Jaume I (Castellón de la Plana)
- Sworn translator approved by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs LLB
- Law Degree (distance learning) from the Open Univeristy of Catalonia (UOC)
- Member of the QTN (Quality Translation Network) network of linguistic providers
- Member of APTIC (The Professional Association of Translators and Interpreters of Catalonia)
- Member of ASETRAD (The Spanish Association of Translators, Proofreaders and Interpreters)
- Member of ATIJC (The Association of Sworn Translators and Interpreters of Catalonia)
- Postgraduate course in English-Spanish legal translation (Autonomous University of Barcelona)
- Higher Certificate in English from the University of Cambridge (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Higher Certificate in German from the Goethe Institut (Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom)